- No plain cold shelf is needed for baking biscuits – Of course is applies to 2-oven cookers only. Biscuits and scones are baked at hotter temperatures than cakes and other baked goods, at around 425F.
- Bake in the upper part of the oven – we used the 2nd set of runners (counting down from the top).
- Cooking time – about 8-10 minutes – until golden brown
- Temperature drop – The temperature dropped the more we used the oven. We cooked about 5 batches. The cooking time was extended on the later batches. The quality of the biscuits did not suffer, it just took longer.
- Bake-o-glide is da bomb – get some if you don’t have any: